Tenet Wines typically offers Ground, 2nd Day Air, and Expedited Next Day Delivery services. However, during extreme weather conditions or temperature variances, we want to ensure that the quality of your wine is not impacted. Because of this, we do not offer Ground shipping during such weather conditions.
We provide the following shipping options:
Overnight Shipping - Mon-Thurs
2nd Day Air - Mon-Wed
Ground Shipping - Mon-Wed (when available)
Tenet Wines will ship on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays using the shipping method that you pre-selected for your order. During special promotions, please allow up to 3 business days for your order to be charged and processed, plus the estimated shipping timeframe for the shipping method you have selected. If your order is time sensitive, please contact us directly at 844-887-2034 to place an order. Orders received after 9:00 a.m. PST will be processed and shipped the next applicable shipping day. If you have any questions about your order or its delivery status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
State laws restrict or prevent shipping wine directly to consumers in some states. We are only able to ship wine purchased over the internet to the states listed in the table below. Deliveries can only be made to physical addresses. We cannot ship to Post Office boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Some states restrict the amount a consumer can have shipped from a winery. The information below is a summary of the quantities we can ship.
- Arizona (9 cases/year)
- Connecticut* (2 cases/62 days)
- DC (1 case/month)
- Hawaii (6 cases/year)
- Idaho (2 cases/order – up to 24 cases/year)
- Illinois (12 cases/year)
- Kansas (12 cases/year)
- Maine (12 cases/year)
- Maryland (18 cases/household/year)
- Massachusetts (12 cases/year)
- Minnesota (2 cases/year)
- Missouri (2 cases/month)
- Montana (18 cases/year)
- Nebraska (1 case/month)
- New Hampshire* (12 cases/year)
- New Mexico (2 cases/month)
- New York* (36 cases/year)
- Nevada (12 cases/year)
- North Carolina (2 cases/month)
- North Dakota (3 cases/month)
- Oregon (2 cases/month)
- Pennsylvania (36 cases/year)
- South Carolina (2 cases/month)
- South Dakota (12 cases/year)
- Tennessee (1 case/month - up to 3 cases/year)
- Texas (45 bottles/month - up to 181 bottles/year)
- Vermont (12 cases/year)
- Virginia (2 cases/month)
- West Virginia* (2 cases/month)
- Wisconsin (12 cases/year)
*Alaska, Connecticut, Florida, New York and New Hampshire: Shipment permitted only to certain "wet" areas.
Final local and state taxes will be calculated on email order confirmation once shipping address is reconciled in our system.